Sunday, April 29, 2012

Free time = return of the food theme



It’s been a beautiful food day. It started with a banana pancake recipe for one, which was lovely. Then, there was a salad with trail mix and lemon vinaigrette for lunch. Delightful. And now there are black-eyed peas simmering on the stove to go with some (toaster) oven-stewed tomatoes and rice for dinner.

What a lovely and relaxing Sunday.

I really don’t know what to do with myself besides cook. (And paint my nails and go for walks.)

There are preparations for the upcoming journey to be completed. There are leisure activities that need doing. I’ll start a new to-do list tomorrow.

Also: The Summer O’ Pies is happening, my friends. I commission myself to at least one pie per week. I am beginning this week with a lime-icebox pie. I will take suggestions and make deliveries as requested!

Happiness, indeed.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! If you ever need a taste tester... I like food.

    ReplyDelete