Sunday, March 25, 2012

Texting

Happy birthday to my go-to receiver of random thought text messages. Thanks for always responding. This is a verbatim conversation; doesn’t everyone need a friend who can carry on such a conversation?

Tue, Dec 13, 2011

Me: Why do you think some people have no clue that their hairstyles are no longer stylish?

Me: It seems like their hair dresser would tell them.

Abby: Haha. Can you send a pic?

Me: I mean, my goodness it must take forever to feather your hair. Seems like you’d take the change in styles to save yourself some time!

Me: Sorry, no pic available

Abby: That’s unfortunate. Feathered hair a la Farrah Fawcett?

Me: Like 80s style

Abby: And I’m assuming she’s old enough to have been wearing it since the 80s.

Me: Yes, so was her leather jacket.

Me: P.s. I made a 101 in my financial mgt class!

Me: Maybe I missed my calling. Maybe I should have been a business tycoon…

Abby: Excellent and excellent! I may be more pumped about the feathered hair and leather jacket though.

Me: Haha. I’ll be honest, me too.

Abby: It isn’t too late for you to become a business tycoon, you know.

Me: Lies. It is too late. My fate is sealed.

Abby: It’s never too late! You can be whoever you want to be :)

Me: Thats a lie told to you by a bright and peppy kindergarten teacher.

Me: I’m apparently destined to be a bleeding heart fundraiser……

Abby: Don’t dash my hopes and dreams. I am pretty bright, peppy, and full of optimism myself.

Abby: You could be a hardass fundraiser if you wanted.

Me: I’m the yin to your yang my dear. I’m here to balance your peppiness.

Abby: haha. Someone’s gotta do it. I think it just makes Paul tired.

Me: pps. I’m playing racquetball tonight.

Abby: Racquetball? How did that happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment